on the St. George Campus
In an effort to control the number of wedding parties using the St. George Campus at any given time, the University has adopted a policy which will permit, but limit, the use by the general public of exterior sites on the St. George campus as wedding photo session locations.
The Acadamic and Campus Events administers the policy and books site location reservations upon receipt of written requests. Permission will be given to such requests on a first come, first served basis. Permission will be given for the use of a specific site on a specific weekend or statutory holiday, at a specific time, for a one hour duration.
How to book:
- pick a site (use location map)
- read our policies for pricing and info
- fill out the site request form and submit to our office
- deliver payment to us and recieve letter of permission, to be taken with you on the day of photographing
Things to note:
- booking is one site per hour
- photographing without booking is prohibited, as it may interfere with University operation or with other wedding parties